Our Mentor Program provides individualized support to people moving towards vegan living. The Mentor Program Assistant will perform tasks required to develop and strengthen this exciting new program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete research and outreach projects.
- Support tasks related to event planning.
- Support tasks related to community program planning and delivery.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Have knowledge or interest in learning about vegan
- Be able to work collaboratively with other staff
- Assist with administrative work
- Independent transportation is needed
Mentor Program internships are available year-round and positions are filled on an ongoing basis as applications are received. Summer positions fill quickly, so apply early.
Please send an email to Tracy Willcox, Intern & Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com, including:
- The position title in the subject line of the email
- A resume
- A cover letter telling us why you’d like to intern with Catskill, what you hope to get out of this internship, and anything else you’d like us to know
- Three professional references